Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday

We made it to exercise and then went by the News Courier's office to re-new my subscription to the newspaper. It's a small paper but it has the news of the town and the happening about and I enjoy reading through it. I get my news from the TV.

Frank and I drove to H'ville to get his Prolia shot. The Dr wanted him to get a bone density test too, and we had to wait a long time to get that. I had the papers all filled out but didn't know I was to take them back to the front desk and some time was wasted there. We didn't get out until 3 PM. We had decided to eat out but I didn't want to go to Chick-fil-a so we stopped at McDonald's that is near the Dr's office. We got a grilled chicken sandwich and a diet Coke. The sandwich was pretty good but it had a lot of mayo on it. I looked it up in my Calorie King book when I got home and it had 510 calories. The Chick-fil-a grilled chicken sandwich has only 320 calories but it has no sauce on it. We're out of cold cereal so I had to eat some goulash, 1/4th cup and some broccoli and water. I still went over the 1,300 calorie limit I have set for myself. I've lost 4 lbs and a inch. If I just keep up trying to stay within the calorie limit, surely I'll keep loosing weight. It's hard to stay within 1,300 calories.

We left Jordan out and didn't put him in the bathroom like we did when we went to church Sunday. He didn't tear up anything and didn't pee anywhere so we'll not put him in the bathroom any more. He made a mess with his food and water dishes Sunday and I had to clean that up. He's learning about his new home. We've had him 2 weeks and a day.

No comments: