Monday, March 9, 2015

Vet Appointment

I got in to see Dr Pittman today at 9:15 AM. Jordan was negative to heart worms and parasites and the Dr gave me some cream to put on his incision. Jordie hasn't licked as much today as he did Saturday. He loves to go outside and walks on his leash well. He sometimes sits in the kitchen and stares at the floor. I think he's depressed. Being taken from his home and put in the rescue for 2 weeks and then brought to a strange home, he must be confused. I went by Pet Depot to get some wet food for him. I want to fatten him up some. He weighs 10 lbs. It says 15 lbs. on his papers but he weighed 10 lbs. today at the Vet.

I got some canned food and he likes it. Dr Pittman said the Science Diet dry dog food is good but he's slow to eat it and the mother in me wants to feed him and make him happy. I might try mixing the wet and dry together.

I think I'll start shopping at Hometown Grocery and see how I like it. We went there to compare labels on our last diet program and I bought some fresh veggies and things. The produce was as good as Walmart. I'll check the wet dog food there. I paid 1.49 a can at Pet Depot and I'm sure I can find it cheaper at Hometown.

I have to get up at 5:30 AM tomorrow. Karen's coming over at 7 AM and we have to leave to go to the dentist in H'ville and be there by 8:10 AM. After that, we have to go to the fabric stores to get some felt for the Poodle skirt that she's making me. The Relief Society is doing a program of RS down through the years and I was asked to be a 50's person. I immediately thought of a Poodle skirt. I had one when I was a pre-teen. Karen is going out of town Wednesday and we have to get the material tomorrow so she will have time to make it. I will get her a gift card to Joann's Fabrics or Hobby Lobby for doing it for me. It's early to bed for me, and Jordan, tonight. I have to get up early enough to walk him in the morning.

No comments: