Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday

Mary Kate, Sophia and Nate and I went shopping this morning. We went to Academy Sports store and MK took back some purchases and I tried on some shoes but she wouldn't let me pay full price and we are going to look up the shoe online and see if we can get it cheaper. Then we went to Khol's. I got Frank two shirts. One casual, short sleeve, and one a white dress shirt, size 17. The 16 1/2's collar was too tight so I thought a 17 would be the right size. I was going to get a purse but MK stopped me. She said they looked like old lady purses but what am I but am an old lady. After Khol's we went to Target and Pet Smart. I bought Jordan a toy rabbit that he likes and some chews and some Hill's Science Diet food.  I bought Sophia two books at Books A Million. Nate didn't want a book so I got him a case for his iPhone. I love spoiling the grand kids.

For supper tonight, we had the homemade veggie soup that Mary Kate and I made yesterday. Frank and I had cheese sandwiches with it with milk. Tomorrow, I have to go to H'ville for my Prolia shot at 10:10 AM and we will take 2 cars and after we shop some more, MK and kids will head out from home from Huntsville.

Jordan has been having a great time with all the attention he's been getting. We walked down the road last evening and he (and me) was tuckered out by bedtime. We watched Killing Jesus. I came in and got on the computer after a while but I enjoyed what I watched.

No comments: