Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday

Went to exercise for the first time in a while. Dr appointments and dog appointments have gotten in the way.

We take the birds down to Dr Jan's tomorrow.  Jordan will go with us. I would hate to leave him home by himself after he us just getting used to us. He played with me some today. It was cute. He also ate some of his dry food twice. He wouldn't go potty for me today. He did do some business but he wouldn't pee for me. I thought at the vet's he would smell all of the dogs who peeded on the grass and would want to leave his scent but no, he didn't. He was scratching his right ear today and shaking his head so I took him to the vet. He had an ear infection. They pulled the hair out of his ears and gave me some medicine to put in twice a day and the vet wants to see him in 10 days. I stopped by Pet Depot and got an appointment to have Jordan washed and get his nails cut. He doesn't need grooming yet and I can't wash him at home because I can't put my knees up against the tub to bend over to wash him. It'll only cost about $20.00 to get Pet Depot to do it. I'll take him there when he needs a trim, too. In years past, I had to find a private groomer for Belle. The closest groomer was PetSmart in H'ville and that's too far to drive.

No comments: