Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dog Gone

Rhett's foster mom called me today and said that Rhett was too emotionally attached to her to be fostered out now. I had already ordered a retractable leash and dog bowls from Amazon. I'll just save them for another dog that I will find. Mary Kate sent me 3 web sites about dogs and one was a miniature Poodle mix that looks like a white Poodle. His name is Jordan and he is an adult dog. I contacted them by email and said I was interested in Jordan. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them soon.

Today I took Frank to the hospital to get a shot of nuclear medicine for a bone scan. It seems like if one has had prostate cancer a bone scan yearly is in order. We came home and Frank had to drink a lot of liquids to flush the medicine around in his system and we went back at 1 PM for the scan. I read on my iPad while he was being scanned.

The weather was very mild today, in the 50's. Tomorrow evening a cold front is coming in and we may have sleet and snow again. I hope not! I'm so tired of winter and nasty weather.

No comments: