Monday, March 16, 2015

Usual Monday Things

Went to exercise and enjoyed it. We had a full class. Afterwards, we went to Walmart so I could get  some white Bobby-type socks for tomorrow night.  I also got bread, kale, tomatoes, milk and diet Pepsi. I got the wrong Pepsi again and will have to take it back. I meant to get the diet Pepsi without caffeine but wasn't thinking right and picked up the sugared Pepsi instead.

Jordan couldn't wait until I took him out this morning and used the piddle pads I had on the couch. I need to keep my bedroom door shut so he can't get out before I do and then take him right out first thing in the morning. He's doing really good otherwise. He follows me room to room and loves to get scratches.

Frankie called today and said he and Mariam and Josh were coming down the 2nd week in April. That's when Mary Kate and her family will be coming. Frankie said something about Kayla coming and said they would shoot guns and she liked that. I will need to buy another air mattress so she will have somewhere to sleep. Mary Kate and her family can have the downstairs bedroom. I'll have to fix Granny's famous potato salad again. I always fix it for Frankie when he comes and Mariam gave it that name.

It was over 70 degrees today. It's 81 degrees in the house tonight. I don't want to turn on the air conditioner just yet. We're bound to have some more cold weather before Spring is over. I just hope we don't have any tornadoes like we did last year. April is a wicked month with weather.

Tomorrow night is the Relief Society birthday dinner and program. I am a model of 1950's clothing. Karen made me a red Poodle skirt with a black Poodle on it and it really looks good. I don't have any black shoes to wear with it. I may go to Walmart and see what kind of black shoes they have just for tomorrow night. I need a white shirt to go with it but will probably just wear a black pull over plus a white scarf around my neck.

No comments: