Saturday, March 14, 2015

Slept In

I go to bed pretty early and get up early. After breakfast, Frank usually goes back to bed until noon and today I took my after breakfast nap, too. I dreamed I was at my maternal grandmother's house and really felt the love that was there. This afternoon I got tired of TV and turned it off and did some genealogy. I found I was able to add a great-great-great grandfather and grandmother to the program from the records I have, and I made some notes for the next time I go to the Family History Center.

Jordan did his business outside today. He peeded on the piddle pads I had on the couch. Trudy said to shut my bedroom door and put a piddle pad in front of it and that may stop him from heading to the couch. Of course, the leather couch is covered with a thick quilt and the piddle pads so nothing will get on the couch. I try to take him out first thing in the morning but I guess he really had to go this morning. He's such a sweetheart and a wonderful companion. I'm having trouble getting his microchip registered to me as the owner. It is registered to the TN Rescue and Shelter, Inc and I have to have the chip number in order for the lady in TN to transfer the title. She said it was on the papers I got, but it isn't. I'll hear from her again soon.

No comments: