Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stayed Home

I didn't go to the Family History Center. I just did some work at home.

It was a beautiful day and I had to turn the air conditioner on again. It was 80 degrees in the house and only 66 degrees outside. Jordan took care of his business outside today. He really likes to be loved on. He's not a lap dog and prefers to lie on the floor instead of his bed. I think the floor is cooler and he likes it better. He does sleep on my bed at night. I still cover the couch with piddle pads and he manages to use them every morning before I can take him out. He's such a sweet dog. Mary Kate and children can't wait to meet him. They will be up the last week in March.

Frankie made a video of the "rooms" he created in his apt for Josh and Mariam when they stay with him. He made dividers out of 2X4's and put cloth on them so there would be privacy. The kids love it and so do the cats (2). They will love the cat palace I got them when they come down the second week in April. I'll have to put my groceries in the back seat and maybe some around the box the cat palace. Maybe Mary Kate and Nate could bring the box in the house. Bring it in the basement.

No comments: