Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ice and Snow

Woke up to snow or sleet frozen on the ground. Just enough to cover the ground in most places. The "snow" that was on the ramp was thick but when walked on, left no foot prints. The mail didn't come today but I took the garbage out just in case the garbage men come tomorrow, our usual pick up time. They probably won't get it until Saturday. The mail better run tomorrow for that's when all my dog things are coming from Amazon. I need them so when I get Jordan I will have the supplies I need. I sure hope this doesn't fall through. I've got my heart set on getting this doggie and I would really be let down if I didn't get him. Hopefully, by Saturday the roads in TN will be ice free and we can go get him. It's supposed to warm up by Saturday into the 40's I think. This AL weather is something else. Yesterday it was in the 70's and today it was 27 degrees.

No comments: