Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday

Trudy got up around 9 AM and we had a nice talk. We ate lunch at 12:00 PM but she wasn't hungry. We loaded up her craft stuff and she left at 1 PM. It was a good visit. She had been texting Mary Kate and said that MK and kids would be here around 10 PM. They will be staying until Tuesday. Nate has been on a Boy Scout camping trip to Mobile, AL to see the USS Alabama and he will probably have some fun times to tell us about. Sophia can tell us about her All State singing performance in Athens, GA.

I've swept the floor and cooked some Kale and Cauliflower. Mary Kate can't eat that so I need to cook the sweet potatoes I have. I have a  cooked chicken I can thaw and I need to get it out of the freezer now. I also have some talapia we can have too. We can buy some food Monday. MK likes to make vegetable soup so we can make some of it, too. I need to get the chicken and some ground turkey out of the freezer and start it thawing. It's almost time for supper. The day has gone by fast. Jordan and I went into town to get the Rx's from the pharmacy and I came back and ordered a restraint for Jordan so he will have to stay in the front or back seat and will be safer when he goes along with me.

No comments: