Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Got The Cat Palace

After exercise, we went to Ollie's in Madison. This being their grand opening, the place was packed with people. We got help almost immediately and were shown the cat palaces. I got one and a young man put it in the buggy for me. We checked out and I went and got the car and drove to the front of the store and a young man put it in the trunk for us. It'll stay in the trunk until Frankie comes to get it. He and the little kids will be down for a visit the second week in April. Mary Kate and kids will come the last week-end in March. It's good to not have everybody here at the same time. That way I can give the one family that's here all of my time.

Jordan, the dog, relieved himself in Frank's room while I was at RS last night. I wasn't here to take him out. After he ate today, I should have taken him out but didn't so I had to clean up a mess. Tonight after he ate, I took him right out and he did his business outside. We even went down into the woods where the bull dossers scraped the fallen trees. It has been too muddy to walk down there but tonight was dry enough. We saw dog tracks and some deer tracks. Jordan liked to sniff around down there.

Tomorrow, I will go to the Family History Center at 9:15 AM. I have done some work at home but need some help deciding on some duplicates I've found.

No comments: