Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday

Love going to Silver Sneakers three times a week. This morning it was warm enough to wear Capris and no coat. Afterwards, Karen and I went by the Salvation Army and I dropped of a sack of clothes and then we went to Lowe's to get some wood for Karen to make a doll bed with. Stopped by Dollar General for some milk and then home.

I had some cooking to do so we could have lunch. Cooked goulash and broccoli and zucchini squash that Mary Kate had chopped up but didn't put in the veggie soup Saturday. It was all very good. Walked Jordan and spent the afternoon looking over the various catalogs I get in the mail. I found a list of things I ordered from two catalogs. I even ordered some DVD's of mysteries that we can watch on Friday nights. I'll have to learn how to work the DVD player for sure now.We listen to music every night after scripture reading and now on Friday nights we can watch a British mystery and have popcorn and everything. I look forward to the entertainment it will be.

Got a late start but washed 3 loads of clothes today. Mary Kate washed a machine full that I would have done in 2 loads. Her washing machine is larger that mine, I think. It's the new style that loads like a dryer.

I told Frank that we need to get rid of the 1990 Honda that is sitting and rotting outside our house. He wants to get another car to take its place so it will look like someone is home when I am gone with the other car. Since the "new" car is 9 years old and has 166,000 odd miles on it it would make since to get a newer used car. Honda's last forever but I would like a newer car (who wouldn't?) We'll see what's out there. I think we'll go back to the Honda dealership in H'ville to the salesman who we got the '06 from. The '06 still runs and looks good and it would be a good 2nd car. I would have to drive it too for a car needs to be driven to stay running good.

I got a new music book and haven't taken the time to play through it yet. I have no where to go tomorrow and that would be a good thing to do in the morning.

No comments: