Thursday, March 26, 2015

Family History

Went to the family history center this morning. The ladies put me on a site where I could see famous people in history that I'm kin to. I'm somehow related to Zach Taylor, a US President and an Apostle, Neal A. Maxwell and some hand cart pioneers and other Mormon pioneers. It was interesting. I was related as 8th cousin and with some it was 8th, twice removed. I also did some other work.

Came home for lunch. Took Jordan for his walk, took the trash out. Trudy is taking Forrest to work so she can have her car to come over here for craft day tomorrow. She'll have him at work at 2 AM and will drive over here. I've left the light on outside and the downstairs door unlocked so she can come in and go right to bed. I hope Jordan doesn't bark or he'll wake me up. Frank has his procedure with Dr Morgan at 8:30 tomorrow morning. When I get back, I'll have to bake some cookies for the crafting party. They are already formed and frozen and all I have to do is put them in the oven and out come chocolate chip cookies! My kind of baking. I've lost 5 lbs on my diet so I'll have to watch what I eat this week-end.

Mary Kate and Sophia and Nate will be here late Saturday night and will stay 'til Tuesday. I have a Dr appointment to get my Prolia shot at 10:10 AM Tuesday morning but we can go to H'ville and MK and family can leave from there.

I ordered an exercise chair tonight. One can do different exercises sitting down using bands of different strength, and standing up. I thought it would be good for Frank but then I thought, no, it will be good for me, too!

No comments: