Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Relief Society

Jordan and I went to the pharmacy and to Pet Depot this morning. I returned a brush I had bought for Jordan but it wasn't the right kind and I got him some treats. I noticed some cat palaces there but they were costly compared to the one at Ollie's Discount. Karen and I are going there after exercise tomorrow.

Ollie's is a new discount store opening in Madison and they advertised a cat palace for $59.00. I hope to get one tomorrow for Frankie's cats. I hope they have some left when we get there. The ones at Pet Depot were over $100.00. Ken is driving his truck to work tomorrow in case I get one and it doesn't fit in the car.

It was 80 degrees outside this afternoon and 82 in the house so I turned the air conditioner on. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and maybe only be 50 degrees. This weather is driving me crazy.

The RS dinner was very nice. The fashion show was funny. Many Lou was dressed in rolled up jeans and a large white shirt with a pink bow in her hair and a pink scarf around her neck. I had on a black pull over and the red Poodle skirt and bobby-socks. My green athletic shoes weren't the 50's style but everything else was. The music was Rock Around the Clock. It was a fun time. Ken had come and stayed with Frank while we were gone. Frank said he didn't need anyone staying with him but it gave me piece of mind.

Tomorrow will be exercise and then to Madison to Ollie's.

No comments: