Wednesday, August 31, 2011

To H'ville

I slept in but got up and went to Curves on the way to H'ville to pick up Frank's Rx. There wasn't too much traffic on the roads and the trip was uneventful. That's the way I like all my trips to go.

After lunch, I took Frank to Mattress King to look at some Tempur-pedic mattresses. They were all very nice but pricey! They wanted $1,100.00 for a twin mattress! Maybe it's worth it. My mattress is a knock-off of a memory foam mattress and it is just great and I only paid $320.00 for it at Costco. It sleeps just fine. I'm sure if I had a Tempur-pedic , I'd love it too.

On the way to the mattress store, we stopped at Bradford's Collision shop to see if they could fix the leak in the trunk of the old Honda. They said they could and we will take it in Friday. Tomorrow, I go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning. Another day of going to H'ville, joy. The old Honda is 21 years old and has about 240,000 miles on it. It was very hot today and the air conditioning couldn't keep us cool enough. It's old, but it keeps on running and I have my '06 to drive and I'm happy.

No comments: