Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting Harder

I went to town to the bank and the Post Office and then I went out to take care of the cats. I didn't tell Frank that I was going to town for I thought he would sleep during that time. He noticed that I was gone longer than just going to take care of the cats. I should have told him I was going to town too. I thought he was asleep. Anyway, I got all of that done. I just do the cats one more time and their family will be back in town. The cats are so lonely and the dogs too. They will all be glad when their family is home again.

I got another book about arranging ones affairs at the end of life. I have one called When I'm Gone and one, After I'm Gone. One is a workbook where notebook pages can be added. It is the better book. I don't feel inclined to fill out any of it right now. I'll have to do it at some point in time.

It's 100.8 degrees outside today. I'm so tired of hot weather. It's miserable getting in and out of the car and walking to an air conditioned building. The heat sort of snaps your energy. With school starting next week, the football players are practicing in the heat! Good luck to them. It seems like it's too early for school to be starting but time is passing quickly.

I sent a product called Eggies back for a refund but instead they sent me three sets of eggies and two egg slicers! I finally figured out that they were my refund for they cost $9.99 each and I got three sets back. I'll give Karen and Mary Lou a set. I didn't like them for it was too messy and time consuming to use them. You put the eggs into the plastic egg holders and put the top on and boiled them in water and that way, you didn't have to peal a hard boiled egg.

No comments: