Thursday, August 11, 2011

VT

Ann and I went Visiting Teaching today. We could only see one person, Mary Lou, but that gets us started. We'll see Karen nest Tuesday and will have to see Joy some evening. I like our route and the sisters we see and I like Ann as a partner. She contacts everyone and sets up the appointments and I drive and give the lesson. That was my idea and she agreed with it!

I ordered some clothes from Land's End and the shirt came in yesterday. It's Purple and green plaid and goes with a purple skirt I have. I ordered two pair of long pants. I went by the measurements and I hope I got the inseam correct. If I didn't, I'll be wearing long pants that are too short!

I called Jan to see how she and Steve were doing. Steve is still sleeping in the recliner and she's sleeping on the couch. She said she was tired. She has a Dr appointment tomorrow so I'll teach the exercise class. The PT gave Steve some exercises to do for his legs to get them stronger so he'll be able to stand by himself.

No comments: