Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bear Alert!

As I was moving my black and white Vermont teddy bear, I dislocated her right hip and it almost came off! I typed in Vermont Teddy Bears and got directions on how to send her back to the Bear Hospital. I filled out a form that required her name. I hadn't named the bear, but I put down "Moo Baby" as her name. I have her all boxed up and ready to mail. It cost nothing to have them repaired and if they can't fix the bear, they'll send you a new one.

I went to Curves today. Mary Lou was there most of the time. I enjoyed the work out. I like the machines better than the aerobic exercise pads so sometimes I don't go all out on the pads. It makes my face sweat and I don't like that. I'm moving some and that helps!

The heat has moderated some so it's not been so hot. We still have thunder storms in the forecast for this evening. It didn't rain yesterday.

No comments: