Thursday, September 1, 2011

Early?

I got up at 6:30 AM to shower and get ready for a dental appointment I had in H'ville at 10:40 AM. I left the house at 8:40 and drove the interstate to avoid the traffic.  I got to the dentist's office and realized that I had been so concerned about self medication that I had forgotten to brush my teeth. I went in and asked Barbara if I could have a toothbrush and she said, "You're early!" I was there at 9:40 for a 10:40 appointment! Instead of waiting an hour for my hygienist, another girl was free so I got to go right in. I was embarrassed about the mix up but hopefully won't make that same mistake again.

I was going to read a new book I got for the Kindle, but the battery was dead. I'm charging it now. I haven't been reading much lately. I think it's because I buy these books that take a lot of concentration and I don't want to do it. I just want some lite reading for entertainment. Hopefully this book will fill the bill.

I read an article in the August Ensign about keeping testimonies strong. I can't remember all of the things it said but reading the scriptures was one. I read them before I headed out for my early dental appointment today.

No comments: