Monday, August 22, 2011

Day of Exercise

Monday exercise went well. The lady who did the Wednesday exercises isn't going to do it anymore. Jan talked to Betty and she said she would help out, so I will do Mondays, Jan will do Wednesdays and Betty will do Fridays. I went to Curves after the exercise class. There were several ladies there and it was better than when I'm the only one.

Tommy is out here putting gravel on parts of the road that need it. The back is packed down hard now so nothing should get stuck there now.

Frank's thinking of getting a Temperpedic mattress for his bed. He thinks mine is comfortable and it's a Sleep Science from Costco.

I've got scripture study in 45 minutes. We'll be studying the Ten Commandments today.

1 comment:

NeverTrustASkinnyCook said...

Tell Frank I have a temperpedic and love, love, love it!
Where do you do scripture study?