Friday, August 19, 2011

H'ville to Doctor

Frank had an appointment to see Dr Phillips so we drove to H'ville today. Afterwards, we ate at Wendy's. I got this 99 cent fried chicken burger that had some kind of cheese (white) on it. It came with fries which I don't normally eat, but on the drive back home, I managed to eat them all. Plus, I had a medium drink which is pretty large.

When I got home, I called Karen to see how she was fairing with her husband gone for so long. I couldn't contact her, but as I was at the sink in the kitchen, I saw her driving down my drive way. I went out to meet her and found she was on her way to town to run some errands. She asked if I wanted to go and I did.

We had to stop by Tractor Supply to get some animal feed-various 50 lb bags of horse feed, chicken feed and dog food. Then we went to Walmart to get an Rx filled. While we were waiting, we walked around looking in Walmart. I found a foot washer I was going to order from a catalog and it cost the same but I didn't have to pay shipping. I got Frank some Special K protein drink. Then, we went by the church and set the chairs up for Primary. I got home around 5 PM. I had a good day!

No comments: