Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, No!

The Rudy's needed a place to park their travel trailer while their garage was worked on so we said they could park it over here. They brought the trailer, pulled by their truck, and when he tried to position it to get it where he wanted it, he got stuck in the 8" of gravel we have out back for drainage! He spun the wheels of his truck and just dug himself deeper into the gravel. He then unhooked the trailer from the truck so he could get the truck out, but couldn't over come the depth of the gravel. They were here for at least 2 hours working in the hot sun trying to solve the problem. I took them home for Russ had to go to work in the afternoon. Frank called the people who had worked here and one of the men said he could pull the truck and trailer out with his 6 wheel drive truck. The Rudy's had already gotten someone to help them get the truck and trailer out so that's what we'll be doing tomorrow morning sometime. No good deed goes unpunished!

I taught my class and went to Curves today. We didn't have scripture study because I lost track of time and was taking my friends home the time we should have met.

I got Frank's flip flops boxed up and he helped me wrap the box up in the wrapper it came in and put the return address on and I mailed it in our mail box.

I fixed a cheese, chicken and rice casserole that was from eFoods Direct. It was fairly good. Frank wants to get some more food storage and eFoods tastes good.

No comments: