Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jan's Dr Day

Trudy met me at the oral surgeon's office at 8:45 AM. We had some time to talk before I went back. I saw a different Dr than I thought but he was fine. He looked so young! And I guess he is. The Prolia I'm taking makes my bones strong but keeps them from healing quickly and the Dr didn't want to do anything since this tooth fragment isn't bothering me. I was more than happy to leave without having anything done! Trudy and I went to Staples to get some free labels and took a stroll through Costco. We had a fruit smoothie what was good. After that, she took me back to my car.

I stopped at Sam's and got some more protein bars. Got some Detour bars but they didn't have any Special K bars. I bought a case of Special K protein drink for Frank.  I was hot. Trudy's car didn't have air conditioning and even though the humidity was low, I still got hot. By the time I got home, I had cooled off somewhat. Didn't eat lunch until 1:30 PM and after eating, I was still hungry so I had a cold Special K drink. That satisfied me.

I was reading through the latest issue of Real Simple and found this article on Mood Boosting Workouts. One was about strength training and it mentioned a DVD I could get from Amazon.com. I checked it out but it had some floor exercises in it and I can't get down on the floor...I can get down, it's just that I can't get up once I'm down, so I didn't order it! Smart move on my part.

No comments: