Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bust Enegeric Day

Being a Tuesday, I haven't gone out of the house. I've cleaned and/or organized my room, folded clothes and shredded 2006 bills. I had to dump the shredder three times! I still have more bills to shred but that's all I'm doing today. We have a place in the hall where we put things that can be done "later" and later never comes! That's where I got to 06 bills. My house is too small for all the junk we collect. We need to keep a couple of years receipts but they don't have to be in the hall gathering dust. I'll fine a place in the basement for the things that Frank want's to keep. The basement is getting pretty crowded as it is. It needs a lot of organizing itself. Maybe, later!

Frank did his pills and is working in his room doing something. I don't know what I'll do the rest of the day. I'm rather tired right now. The shredding was back breaking work in that I was leaning over the shredder and my back is not used to the angle I was leaning. I could do some reading or just rest.

1 comment:

NeverTrustASkinnyCook said...

Jan, that is why we don't have a basement in this house. Every house we have had one, we could honestly say, "We have a FULL basement!" They sure know how to collect stuff!