Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Are You Kidding?

It got up to 102.7 degrees today! If that wasn't bad enough, Frank and I were out in that heat fixing the trunk of the old Accord. It leaks when it rains and it had stagnant water in the bottom of the trunk and it smelled like a dead dog was in the trunk. The whole car smelled bad and we finally figured out why. We don't use the car except for Frank's Dr visits so that water had been sitting in there a long time. Frank drilled holes in the bottom of the trunk and the water drained out. We rinsed it out with clean water and put some bleach in the water and washed it down again. Hopefully that will get rid of the smell. We'll have to get the leak fixed so no more rain water can get in.

Frank got some Lyrica for his nerve pain. We saw the pain Dr today. He had tried it before and it helped him.

I ordered some bareMinerals make-up and really love it. It's very light and goes on quickly. I ordered some cleanser and moisturizer and it came in today. I'm on the automatic delivery system and will have to figure out when my next shipment comes in so I can record it in my check-book.

No comments: