Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Day

Monday is a busy day. I teach at the Senior Center and then go to Curves and usually on to Walmart to shop but today I didn't have to go by Walmart for I had been twice last week and didn't need anything.

I came home and did some reading. Frank thought he wanted to go by the mattress place at 10:50 AM but that wasn't enough time for us to do anything since I was due at Karen's at 1:00 PM. We'll stop by the mattress place the next time we have a Dr visit and just leave a little early.

It was a mild day in the high 80's but is to get back into the 90's as the week goes on. Summer getting one last blast at us before Fall.

The hurricane, Irene, blasted up the East coast and did a lot of damage to those states. Vermont is having a lot of flooding now. New York City didn't get as much damage as was feared. Usually, other hurricanes are forming off the coast of Africa by now but we haven't heard of any more coming yet.

No comments: