Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Today

I took the exercise class for Jan today. We had 11 people counting the ones who sit in the back. I went on to Curves afterwards. Mary Lou came while I was there. I'm glad I'm enjoying the exercising now. I'm more relaxed even though I don't talk all that much. I came on home after Curves.

My Container Store laundry hamper came in yesterday. It is a bit smaller than I imagined but it fit right into the spot I had for it. The mesh bag hold two loads of laundry and will give me an idea of how many loads of wash I have to do. I'll wash tomorrow.

Dad's flip flops we ordered from Foot Smart came in today. He's waiting for them to cool off before he tries them on. I like ordering through the mail. It's nice to get packages and saves wear and tear on the old body. I still like to go into stores to shop, but this is a good way to go, also.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

i love getting prizes from the mail too! Just save your energy for when Richard comes for a visit. You are his shopping buddy. :)