Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Day

I got up at 6:30 AM to wash my hair before I had to go out. I left the house at 8:05 and went to the Senior Center. There were 8 women there. Last Friday, we only had 4 people. We've lost some people who just got tired of coming, I guess.

I drove to H'ville and got to my Dr appointment way early. I walked to the CVS drug store and looked around it for a while and then walked back to the car and read the paper. Finally, I went inside the Dr's office and read on my Kindle. I'd rather be too early than be late. I didn't see Dr Sharp for long, just enough time to say I'm fine and to get my prescriptions. Then back to the CVS parking lot to wait for Trudy, Forrest and Sadie. We drove down the Parkway to CC's Pizza. We all had the buffet and it cost me $28.00. That was a little pricy I thought, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Forrest was in a bad mood for he wasn't going to get a phone on his birthday (today). He wants a smart phone and they cost a lot of money.  Trudy then showed me where my next Dr's appointment was going to be. I have to see an oral surgeon the 24th and I didn't know where his office was.

I came  home just before we had another thunder storm. I bet we got 2" of rain or more. It's still dark outside so we may get some more. There must have been lots of lightning because the thunder would roll on and on. I like to hear it that way.

Mary Kate's kids are already back in school. I bet Frankie is back at school, too. Trudy is home schooling Forrest and Sadie and they will begin later.

No comments: