Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Saturday?

The weeks are going fast! I made some goulash, that's what we call it, today and put some rotoni in it and only one can of beans. I wanted to see how it would be with the rotoni in it since Mary Kate doesn't like beans. I used 1/2 lb of hamburger and a cup of beef flavored TVP.  I forgot to put the onions in it. I guess I can add some dehydrated onions later. It tasted good with the rotoni in it.

My shoe container, over the door, came today. I cleared out 4-5 shoe boxes off of my closet floor and put the shoes in the container. It's white mesh and looks nice, for an over the door shoe hanger!

We got the grass mowed today. It's not so hot today. I still don't want to go outside for any length of time! Looking forward to the cooler temperatures of Fall. Mr Sims if getting out of the grass mowing business except of a few yards. He's still going to do our yard.

I have three garden books to give to Richard and Mary Kate and several pajamas for Mary Kate. Mary Kate may come up the children's Fall break.

No comments: