Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Trailer Still Stuck

The Rudy's are over here now with a friend to help them try and get the truck and trailer out of the gravel. Tommy, one of the men that worked for us before, is on his way to see if he can help. Hopefully, they will be able to get the truck and trailer freed from the gravel pit. It's like some prehistoric scene where an animal has fallen into a tar pit and is struggling to get out!

Ann and I were supposed to go VT today but this stuck trailer came up. We can go next week. I see the oral surgeon Wednesday of next week. Trudy is going to meet me there in case I'm incapacitated in any way and can't drive. I can't imagine how my mouth will feel afterwards.

I'll go shopping tomorrow. I'll stay up and go to Curves and then to Walmart. I like to do my shopping in the AM. I have nothing to do the rest of this day and will be bored but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

No comments: