Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Is Special

Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday is a Primary song we used to sing. It emphasizes the need to do all the planning and work on Saturday so Sunday can be peaceful and restful. I enjoy Sundays. I love to go to church and it gives me a special feeling.

I vacuumed and mopped the floor today. Mary Kate was the last one to mop the floors. The best time to do it is right after I've vacuumed and today was the day. The floors are laminate and in the kitchen I get a lot of spots and pretty soon it ends up just one big spot. I spot clean but the other parts of the house needed a good mopping too.

It's cloudy today and only got up to 86. something, but when I went outside, it felt like someone had thrown a hot, wet blanket over me! Yes, can't wait for Fall to come.

Monday is Forrest's 17th birthday. I have to teach at the Senior Center and after that I'll leave to go to H'ville for a Dr's appointment. I'll meet Trudy and the kids after that and we'll have lunch together.

No comments: