Friday, August 5, 2011

An End of a Week

It's Friday again. I substituted for Jan today for she is with Steve in the H'ville Hospital. They're trying to figure out what all is wrong with Steve. There were only four ladies there today. Maybe the weather had something to do with it. The big rain storm we had Wednesday night did some damage in town. I saw some up rooted trees and a lot of tree litter in the roads and lawns. The wind rearranged our trash barrels but that was all.

I've washed clothes and practiced the piano today besides the things I did in town. I went to Curves. I liked it at first and then I didn't like going but now I do like going. Confusing? Yes, I would say. I had to take things back to Walmart and got some bananas, then stopped by Dobb's  shoe repair and got my leather scripture holder that had a new snap put on. That was only $3.00. I went by the pharmacy and got some free pills that the Dr had given Frank. I tried to get some gas at the Shell station but you had to pay cash and I didn't want to do that, so I went up the road to the Chevron station and bought gas there. Just a mundane day.

No comments: