Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day After Monday

Yep, my titles are getting lame. We went VT today. We only have to see Joy now and we have to see her at night because she works. She's really a nice person to visit and I hope we get a chance to do it this month.

I thought this afternoon Frank and I were going to Mattress King and look at mattress but he didn't have the energy to do it. So he went to bed and I went to Walmart to get some ice cream and ice cream sandwiches. I got enough so we would have some left over after a binge! He wants some comfort food. Yesterday was prednesone day, but he was up in the morning telling Tommy where to put the gravel. Today was a good day but he was outside when Mr Crews came for the check and I guess he did a lot of standing up. This tires him out and is the reason he had no energy today.

While I was at Walmart, I got some Borax. Mary Lou said that if you dissolve a teaspoon of Borax in a tablespoon of honey and put it out for the ants that it is a good poison for them. I hadn't been making any headway in killing one ant at a time, so I mixed up this potion and now have to wait for the ants to find and feast upon it. I hope it works for I am tired of sharing my kitchen with the little crawlers.

Tomorrow is my appointment with the oral surgeon. I hope I survive it. I've never had any oral surgery done and don't know what to expect. Trudy will be with me in case I can't drive right away. I hope it won't be too painful for I want to go to the temple Thursday afternoon. Time will tell...even the Shadow doesn't know this!

No comments: