Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whew!

I left early for my dentist appointment for I wanted to stop by the Mall to get some shoes. I wasn't sure about how long it would take me to find the shoes, but it all worked out. I found the shoes the second pair I tried on. They are Reebok, white with blue trim. They are 71/2 instead of the 8 I usually get. I got to the dentist at the right time. Dr. Knight ground my back teeth of the denture down and it gave me more room in my mouth so maybe I won't be clenching my teeth so much. I don't want my ear to hurt any more.

For the past two days, my right eye has been tearing up and the tears ran down my cheek. I finally realized I had some kind of infection or irritation that the homeopathic eye drops would help. I started using them as soon as I got home and my eye is doing better.

I have to take Dad to the shoe Dr. or foot Dr. tomorrow to see about getting him some orthotics and some new shoes. I think Trudy wants to meet her so we can pick up Sadie. Youth Conference is Thursday through Saturday and Sadie will be staying with us during that time. Both Trudy and George will be going. Forrest wishes they wouldn't be there so he could have more privacy! Sometimes your parents are your best friends and sometimes you wish to grow up on your own.

No comments: