Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday Day Trip

I haven't been sleeping well at night so I go back to bed and sleep another 1-1/2 hours in the morning. After I got up today, I had to go to Walmart to get a new battery for the old Accord. They gave me the wrong one but Frank put it in and the car started. In the meanwhile, Karen and I drove over to Decatur to look for this clothing store. We went into Belk's and Penny's and Dillard's plus the store we originally went to find. Dillard's does have formal wear we learned. After wandering around the Mall we came home.

I then had to go back to Walmart to get the right battery. There was no problem with it all, it just took a lot of time. The new battery cost $81.00. Tomorrow, I have to take the birds to Hartselle to have their wings, and nails, and beaks trimmed. As tired as I am now, I believe I will sleep in again!

No comments: