Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Walmart and Lou's

I had to go to the bank and deposit the check we got back for returning the 4 air cleaners and I went to Walmart to buy a few groceries. I forgot to locate the Popsicles so we only have 4 left. I could always get some more tomorrow.

I asked Frank where my old Accord keys were for I thought he had had them last. After a while, he came in and said that the keys had been left in the car and that the battery was dead! I told him to stay away from my keys in the future! That's what I'll do tomorrow, get a new battery for the old Accord. Karen and I are to go out tomorrow so I guess we'll pick up a battery and then go to Madison to the Pottery place. Maybe they'll have some garden stuff on sale.

Got a cancer support group meeting tonight. Mary Lou Hill is coming over and will ride with me. There are storms predicted for tonight and tomorrow and that may stop some ladies from coming. Heck, life goes on whether it's raining or not. I'll take my umbrella.

No comments: