Monday, July 20, 2009

To H'ville Again

I had to take Dad to the SAS store to get his insoles . He didn't like the way they felt but he's going to wear them anyway.

Trudy has gone to Kentucky and back today to take Forrest and some other youth to a youth conference. There will be classes on the Gospel and dances and free time and there was a nice sit down meal at one conference I attended. It's a lot of fun for the youth to make new friends and be with old friends. She'll be tired for the rest of the week.

I made a big bowl of macaroni salad with tomatoes and cucumbers and mayo and red wine vinegar. It's pretty good but one has to eat a lot to fill up.

Frank had an appointment with Dr. Morgan at 1:30 PM and it was after 3:00PM when we left there. His prostrate cancer hasn't come back. I believe the Dr got it all. He'll be tested every 6 months now instead of every three.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

OUr prayers have worked! WE'll keep praying so that the cancer will go away! George's dad had another surgery on his hand today (day surgery). Friday, he had an iv paced in his arm going to his heart and for the next 6 weeks he has to receieve daily iv treatment. Fo is at EFY. I got back around 3pm. I did't get lost! lol TOmorrow Sadie will get her braces. I'm scrappin' at the moment, but wanted to make sure I made my daily comment on your blog!

ps-You had a huge positive infuence on me, as we read scriptures as a family last night and we had Sadies friend over (she went to EFY too). Because you were going to start reading with
F & S when they came over, I did the same! I love you 4ever!