Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Car Time

The man from Safelite Auto Glass came this morning and fixed a ding in our windshield. The "original" ding we saw was a ding that had been already been fixed but he found another and fixed it. The repair is warrantied for the life of the car. The outside of the car is dirty and I need to wash it....Naugh!

It's 10:15 AM and I'm hungry. I guess it's time to eat some macaroni salad! It goes down easy and satisfies the greedy worm. That was good, um-mm.

Trudy and Sadie got back from Kentucky at 3 PM yesterday. I hope Forrest enjoys himself. I bet he does. Don't have much to say. I'll check back in later.

Frankie was written some songs for children in conjunction with this lady who is writing a curriculum about manners. He sent me three of the songs and they are cute and carry the message of manners well. I hope all goes well and the lady gets her work published.

Mary Kate passed her test in weight lifting. Actually it's about whole body training. If she doesn't get anymore children in her preschool, she will shut it down and will work at the gym and will have more time for the family.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

did you call safelite auto because of all their commercials on talk radio? I can hear it now..."frank had a small chip in his windshield. he got in his hot car, cranked up the A/C and CRACK!" he should have called safelite sooner"! and then that little jingle "safelite repair, safelite replace" :)