Monday, July 27, 2009

Run, Run,Run

I didn't get up early enough to make it to exercise but I did go to H'ville to take back the 4 air cleaners to Oreck. No problem there. Then I went to Sam's and bought a lot of food and supplies. It all fit into the trunk of the car with the toilet paper in the back seat! I got most of it organized and dated. We're running out of room downstairs! I need to get rid of the organ and the exercise bicycle. My car needs washing and I am too lazy to do it. With the old Accord, I had it washed every week but unfortunately, I used the old style car wash that marred the finish. Not this time though.

I take the birds to Hartselle for a trim Thursday. I'm rather counting down the days I have left with my old knee. I haven't talked to Trudy lately. I'll need to coordinate things with her soon.

No comments: