Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday #3

I was tired this morning and slept in and then after breakfast I took another little nap. Sadie was watching TV and I didn't mean to sleep so much. The week is catching up with me. Sadie cleaned the downstairs and even vacuumed down there. Now Dad's got her vacuuming upstairs! Sadie's a trooper.

Trudy called and said they all had a great time at Youth Conference but that her purse got stolen. She had left it in the car and someone broke into the trunk and got it. She had me look up the phone number of the Teacher's Credit Union to cancel her card but her Social Security card and the cards of the kids were in the purse. I hope they don't have any identity theft with the loss of the cards. They were on the south side of Birmingham and said she would call me when they got to Cullman. Then Sadie and I could get in the car and drive to Calhoun Community College and meet them there. Sadie will be glad to see her family. She's had a good time here, but it's always good to be back home with your own family.

No comments: