Sunday, July 12, 2009

July Sunday

Had a really good spiritual Sabbath day. I have an eye infection and the ointment I have to put in my eye coats it with the ointment and I can't see out of that eye clearly. It was interesting playing the piano with one eye! I did okay but it is odd having both eyes open but not being able to see out of one.

Our pioneer day will be next week in the Elkmont park near the high school. It was to be at the park near the Athens high school but the Mud Volley ball game is going to be there too and there would just be too many people in one place. The Primary children have been asked to sing Pioneer songs. I hope they have a keyboard or I'll just sing along too.

Trudy just called and said she needed to go back to Troy, AL and make a police report about her stolen purse. I volunteered to go with her. It's a 4 hour trip down there and a four hour drive back. She said Sadie might go too. We'll go this Tuesday. Then Karen and I will go to the Shoals area and visit the Coon Dog Cemetery. I'll need to contact Mary Lou and get a time when we can go Visiting Teaching.

No comments: