Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bird Trip

Frank moved the bird carriers into my bedroom last night after the birds had gone to bed so they wouldn't see them. Some how Gertie knew something was up for I went to get him out and he climber to the highest point in his cage. I went after him and he gnashed on my finger once and then climbed on board. I didn't have any trouble getting him in the carrier. Rikki didn't want to get in but she is such a laid back bird and I didn't have any trouble with her.

I hate driving the old Accord for it's ride is not as smooth as the new one, but I had to drive it to take the birds to Hartselle. It ran fine but it has a lot of vibrations at 60-70 mph. I'm supposed to a bring Rosko and Gert back in two weeks but I'll be in the hospital by then. Rosko has some bumps on his nose and Gert has an infection that I'm giving him medicine daily.

Frank worked hard all day yesterday fooling with the car battery and now he has fevers. I've given him Tylenol and hope he won't have a bad night.

No comments: