Sunday, July 5, 2009

Storms Last Night

We hadn't had rain in several weeks and I noticed a layer of dust on the car. When Forrest and I were out, I thought about going to the car wash but thought we could wash the car at home. That never materialized so t I thought I would be going to church with a dusty car. Yesterday being the 4th, the neighbors set off fire works from 8-9:00 PM. About 12:00 AM, thunder woke me up. I turned off the radio so I could listen to all the commotion. It really rained hard for a long time. This morning, the bird bath was full and that's a sign that it's rained a lot. All the dust had been washed off the car and I didn't have to help at all!

I'll get to go back to exercise class tomorrow. I missed all of last week and the last of the last week because family was here. I think I will take my New Balance shoes back to The Shoe Dept. and get some Rebock. I didn't know they only kept one shoe in the boxes to keep people from walking out of the store without paying for them. I'll have to kill some time for the store doesn't open until 10:00 and exercise is over at 9:15 AM.

No comments: