Friday, July 10, 2009

Doctor Day #2

Frank has an appointment with Dr. Moody to get his eyes checked and because of an cancellation, I can see the Dr. about my eye infection. My own attempts to clear it have failed and the eye is getting redder so I'm glad to see the Dr.

Youth Conference should be over Saturday some time and I'll take Sadie home. She didn't bring any Sunday clothes so she couldn't go to church, so going home Saturday will work out good. I know she will be glad to be home with her family. I haven't entertained her well. Maybe after the Dr.s visit, we can go some where.

Something is wrong with our air conditioner again. It's 80 plus degrees in the house now. It's in the 90's outside. Dad is calling David Boston, Amy's husband to come over to check it out. Hope it's fixed soon!

No comments: