Sunday, July 26, 2009

Small Nap

I got a small nap in today before the Home Teachers came. Church was good. Susan Harris talked about keeping journals. I'm glad I blog for journaling. My writing has really gotten to be abominable and no one could read my journals.

I'm beginning to think seriously about my upcoming operation. I have to register at the hospital (it's too early to do that), I've gotten some of my clothes packed. I'll have to call the nursing home rehab that I want to go to and see if I can get a room. It may be too early for that but I can give them the time that I will be coming and maybe see if they might have a room.

My eye is still bloodshot. The medicine the Dr. gave me hurt more that it seemed to help so I stopped using it after two weeks. I'm using some homeopathic pink eye drops now and hope they will help. Plus I got a blessing for it to heal and for my operation in August.

No comments: