Monday, July 13, 2009

Forgetfulness

While Sadie was here,I forgot to take my PM medicines twice. I've had trouble sleeping for two nights now and when I did my medicines for the week, I discovered that I had missed the two PM's. I bet that's why I haven't been sleeping well.

I went to exercise class this morning. Jan Laytham is feeling a bit better, but still doesn't know exactly what has been bothering her. Someone had some cucumbers from their garden and I got three.

I spent most of the rest of the day in bed trying to make up for the loss of sleep. I believe I will sleep better tonight after I take my Pm medicines.

Tomorrow, I's go with Trudy to Troy, AL to make a police report about her stolen purse. It should be an interesting trip. Four hours down and four hours back.

No comments: