Saturday, July 25, 2009

End.

I've already used "end of the week" several times so I just used "end". The weeks are flying by. Saturday night again. Didn't do much today. Washed several loads of clothes and have one in now. I have the bug light on in the kitchen so I won't forget I have a load of wash in to take out. I have several sheets to fold but I may not do it tonight.

I bought two purses at Walmart last week. The one I had had to be zipped and then a snap snapped and it was a bit sloppy so I got a small purse the same pattern as the old one. It'll hold my phone, wallet and one other thing. It's just right for a small purse. I also got a bigger red purse for when I want to carry everything with me. Mary Kate gave me a straw bag from the Philippines and it was hard to get my things out of, even though it is right smart looking. I like purses and get tired of carrying the same one all the time.

Just put the last load in the dryer. While I was waiting for the spin cycle to finish, I played the piano. I was playing pieces I had learned in high school. I did pretty good for not practicing. I think I will practice the pieces and then play then for my grandchildren.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

We will be waiting for the concert! We should have a talent show at a family gathering sometime. you could dress up and play for us. I still chuckle at that duet we played...remember that? Remember those gloves?

And we could get out the old Ray Stevens tapes!

the Villamor's said...

another story....tell the one where you put elax chocolates in the oreo cookies for the annoying girl in your dorm? or all those other pranks you did:)