Friday, July 17, 2009

Grocery Day the Second

Ha! I'm reusing all of my titles. Bought groceries at Walmart. Spent the money mostly for cereals and milk (powdered). I did get a few other things.

I have a new keyboard to get used to. It's nicer than the old one I was using. The touch is faster but I guess I'll get used to it. I do like it.

Not much has happened today. I notices a ding in the windshield and Frank is calling around to see if we can get it fixed. These glass people come to your house to fix the windshield. One company that he called said, "You know you can see it?" (the repair), so he called another company and they said you couldn't see it and we choose them to repair the windshield. It'll get done next
Tuesday.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Sorry to hear about your windshield! Isn't Walmart great? I really think they should start a bak so that we cand directo depositour money straight to them! lol