Friday, July 3, 2009

On The Go Again

Since Forrest had worked so hard yesterday I thought he deserved a day of leisure, so we went shopping again. I thought I wanted something this time, but one can't shop with a teenager along! We ate lunch at the Mall food court. I didn't get anything but a drink because there was just too much food and I knew I wouldn't eat it all.

Came home and Forrest helped Grampie exchange the hose on the kitchen sink. Forrest found out on Face book that Girl's Camp was over so he wanted to go home and I said I would take him. When I asked Grampie he said yes, but then he realized that Forrest needed to vacuum the floors. He's such a sweet boy and he vacuumed the floors! He was paid handsomely for all the work he did yesterday. He painted the shed-I painted one side- and washed the side of the house where all the mucky muck grows and scrubbed the porch. I know he wants to go home. He's been with us four nights and tonight he can sleep in his own bed!

No comments: