Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poorer

Trudy and kids met us at the SAS shoe store and we picked up Sadie. She will be spending the nest 3-4 days with us while Trudy, George and Forrest are at Youth Conference.

After we got home and had some lunch, Sadie and I went back to Huntsville to shop. Then when we got back to Athens, we stopped at Walmart to get Sadie some clothes to wear so she wouldn't smell of perfume. She found two pair of pants and two shirts. Frank's system is so sensitive to any smell that he really has problems with odors. The new car has a smell that we can't seem to get out and the car salesman said maybe riding with the windows open would help air it out quicker. Said the smell came from some adhesive that was used in the car. I'm used to it now but it clings to my clothing and I have to change into other clothes after I've been driving in it.

I have an eye infection and the homeopathic drops aren't helping with it. Frank gave me some antibiotic eye drops for it and I hope it will clear it up. I hate when some thing is wrong with me, whether it's my eyes or my knees. August the 17th is coming up pretty soon and I'll be able to get rid of my other bad knee. Hopefully, I'll recover as well as I did the first time.

No comments: